This course covers the fundamentals of Phaser 3. Concepts include:
- Using ES6 syntax with Phaser 3
- Changing scenes
- Using particles
- Creating text
- Creating buttons (interactive sprites)
- Angle calculations regarding moving toward an object
- And more!
A demo of this course can be found here.
This course is free for the purposes of sharing that our other courses are of similar quality.
As of March 12, 2019, these are the other courses in the “Build Arcade Games with Phaser 3” series:
- “Build Arcade Games with Phaser 3: Table Tennis”
- “Build Arcade Games with Phaser 3: Brick Break”
- “Build Arcade Games with Phaser 3: Space Boulders”
- “Build Arcade Games with Phaser 3: Wormy”
If you found this course useful, consider signing up on this form to receive updates on my future courses and tutorials!
This course is licensed for personal use only, and cannot be redistributed.